The sensor is placed in the gas flow, with the data displayed on the helm display which displays a warning light for each engine.
• Temperature sensor is placed 100mm behind the engine. Can be used on twin engine craft and generators
• Junction box (75mm x 105mm) is mounted in the engine space
• Helm display (70mm x 35mm) displays warning lights for each engine and a 120dB siren can be connected, a simple button press, switches off the buzzer
• Display self-tests when the engine is on
• System can be provided without a helm display